We need your help to make the 2018 Unity Cup a success! With more than 100 tournament games taking place between August and October, there’s a lot to coordinate.
Volunteers are critical to the Unity Cup’s promotion and operations. We welcome both individuals and groups. There are two major assignment categories:
- Street team (hanging Unity Cup posters and distributing palm cards to identified sites)
- Email and phone outreach to specified groups
- Game day branding (hanging banners and directional signage, greeting spectators and distributing tournament information, collecting email addresses, etc.)
- Snagging balls
- Coordinating parking
- Other duties as assigned
- Ramp Playground (3300 Solly Ave.) [Group stage through Round of 16]
- Hunting Park (1101 W Hunting Park Ave.) [Group stage]
- Smith Playground (2100 S 24th St.) [Group stage]
- Germantown Supersite (Sedgwick and Lowber Sts.) [Group stage]
- Temple University [Quarter-finals/semi-finals]
- La Salle University [Quarter-finals/semi-finals]
- Talen Energy Stadium [Championship game]
- Each volunteer receives an exclusive Unity Cup Volunteer T-shirt.
- Being a part of a city-wide event that celebrates Philadelphia’s diversity and love of soccer.
- Community service hours for school credit are available!
- All volunteers must be 14 years old or older.
- All individuals in your group must register and sign a waiver.
- Enthusiasm during your assignment.