We need your help to make the 2019 Unity Cup a success! With more than 100 tournament games taking place between August and October, there’s a lot to coordinate.
Volunteers are critical to the Unity Cup’s operations. We welcome both individuals and groups.
What do Unity Cup volunteers do?
- Snag balls
- Coordinate parking
- Hang tournament banners and place directional signage
- Distribute tournament information at games
- Other duties as assigned
- Ramp Playground (3300 Solly Ave.) [Group stage through Round of 16]
- Hunting Park (1101 W Hunting Park Ave.) [Group stage]
- Smith Playground (2100 S 24th St.) [Group stage]
- South Philly Supersite (2926-2968 S. 10th St.)
- Talen Energy Stadium [Championship game]
- Receive an exclusive Unity Cup Volunteer T-shirt.
- Be a part of a city-wide event that celebrates Philadelphia’s diversity and love of soccer.
- Earn community service hours for school credit!
- All volunteers must be 14 years old or older.
- All individuals in your group must register and sign a waiver.
- Volunteers must demonstrate enthusiasm during their assignments.